GEOogle Earth



Hi geobloggers and geofriends!

Today i will talk about one of my favourites website, that by coincidence is very attached to the disciplinar area of geography, tis website is "Google Earth". this web give you the chance to teleport to all places to you want, so if you want to know the infinity of landscapes, cultures and wonders of our world, google earth is your web!!!

Actually i use this web everyday -and the aplication also- for academic activities such as "georeferentation" or  a contextualitation of the books we read in the university, but also can be a web to planificate yours vacation, you next adventure or to find the city of our dreams, when i use more often the web and the aplication is after a travel to some place for first time and mark the place in the aplication with the porpuse of create a map with the places and cultures that i have know in my life, this activity we perfomed with one friend of my child, which showed me the aplication 7 years ago aprox.

I really like this web, because is a very useful tool multy purpouse, personally i love travels and his landscapes so this web is perfect for me, maybe my love for geography begins with this web.

well my geofriends, this is all for today

bless!

Resultado de imagen para google earth

Comentarios

  1. Find your house and the house of your friends... Classic!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi !!
    I really like google earth, it's very useful not to miss hahaha
    I always use it to look for places I would like to go to.
    Goodbye, see you :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The smily dog "Jais"