Los Vilos Shore


Hi everyone dear geopartners

This time im going to talk about my last holidays, in "Los Vilos".



In the beginning the idea was to go south, but due to the problems of fires in the south I spent my resources in helping the victims,when I ran out of money to travel, my grandfather lent me a house he has in the Vilos, so he could go with my closest friends, so i collect money and travel with 7 thousand pesos and I was 5 days that magically coincided with my last days of vacations ajajaj i travel around 4 hours to Los vilos with my friends and within the 5 days that i was, we did: -->We went to the wetlands of Los vilos that is located 5 km aprox of our residence, where we could observe different types of birds --> We had a pseudo game of beach football, where we lost our ball due to the force with which the wind blows in the area (yes, the ball moved faster than us) --> A recreational dinner accompanied by sweet brevajes to celebrate the end of the holiday -->A day to rest the body after our "celebration"
In the 5 days we had no problem, except the last day 20 minutes before taking the bus
because we are late for being ordering and closing all the entrances of the house,and
we were seconds away from the bus, one Sunday without money or food (not forgetting that on Monday we went to classes the vast majority) However we managed to get to the bus and we flew to Santiago (literally) and we arrived at 11at night to the terminal San Borja,And took a hare bus that approached me to my home, where I only got to lie down to get up early the next day, the day that began the third semester well,here I leave some photos to give you an idea of ​​how the places we visited i hope you enjoy them! Blessssssss La imagen puede contener: montaña, cielo, exterior y naturaleza La imagen puede contener: cielo, montaña, exterior y naturaleza
La imagen puede contener: 2 personas La imagen puede contener: cielo, montaña, exterior y naturaleza

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The smily dog "Jais"

GEOogle Earth